The Certified Business Profit Consultant (CBPC) is a designation that identifies accounting professionals with the unique ability to deliver business consulting services in four areas beyond traditional accounting and tax compliance: revenue, profits, cash flow, and pricing.
CBPCs help owners of small and mid-sized businesses to:
Gain confidence and understanding about the financial results of their businesses
Train small business owners to take action to increase their profits and revenues
Price properly in order to meet desired profit margins
Learn ways to speed cash flow and reduce debt
The CBPC was developed to fill the wide financial literacy gap between what small businesses are receiving from their accountants and what they really need to become strong financially. Nearly 80% of small business owners do not know how to read their financial reports.
The CBPC is one of the best ways to show small business owners the depth of the accounting professional’s expertise as well as their passion to help small business owners succeed. Accounting professional that have earned the CBPC have completed a 9-month training program in accounting advisory services with a focus on revenue, profits, cash flow and pricing
Get Smart About Revenues,
Profits, Pricing, and Cash Flow
Do you want to:
• Gain confidence about the financial results of your business?
• Find out how to increase your profits and revenues?
• Learn how to read your financial reports so you can take action?
• Discover how to have more cash in the bank?
• Price properly so that you know you’re making your desired profit margins?
• Get smart about your business finances (even if you’re a bit intimidated by the numbers)?
If so, you’re in the perfect place to find out about our business profit advisory services. They go beyond bookkeeping and tax compliance to help turn your accounting function into a profit center.
Here’s what you get:
• Periodic consulting sessions to discuss your business
• Enlightening exercises designed to uncover the golden nuggets in your business
• A library of easy-to-read articles that cover important aspects of business profitability
To find out more about this special service, please contact us to set up your complimentary initial consultation.