About A-Z Business Services
Cynthia L. Canepa, BBA, EA, LTC, is owner and manager of A-Z Business Services, which provides in-depth Administrative and Financial Assistance either in person or through a web-based virtual office, to guide your business to financial safety. She is a Master Trainer, an Advanced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor; and has several years experience and education in QuickBooks Point of Sale software and installation. Cynde has over 25 years of experience in full-charge bookkeeping and office administration. She has worked as a Junior Accountant and CPA Exam Candidate under a CPA performing all phases of public accounting, including audits, as well as holding responsibility as Vice President and Controller for different large corporations.
Cynde is committed to excellence in her work and customer service. Some of the results she’s achieved for clients include helping clients understand their financial reports, troubleshooting and working with a software developer correcting a W-2 program error, and negotiating and collecting medical billing contract fees. She maintains numerous certifications to stay up-to-date on accounting software and tax licensing, and these include:
- Enrolled Agent, Enrollment to Practice before the IRS
- Licensed Tax Consultant (State of Oregon)
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks On-Line ProAdvisor
- Certified Master Trainer
- Virtual Training Skills Certified Instructor
- Certified Profit Advisor
- Certified Money Breakthrough Method®
- Certified Sacred Money Archetypes® Coach
- Certified Money, Marketing and Soul® Business Coach.
- Certified Oola Life Coach®
Cynde has a special place in her heart for child care organizations, and takes care of many family child care business clients; she has ten years of past experience as a registered family child care provider. She is a Step 10 and Master Trainer, registered with the Oregon Registry – Child Care. Her deep knowledge of the special accounting and administrative needs of this type of business make her an ideal fit with her child care clients.
Cynde has been teaching QuickBooks, financial, and payroll classes for the SBDC (Small Business Development Center) and for child care resource and referral networks and other organizations in the State of Oregon. Cynde is a member of several organizations:
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Oregon Society of Tax Consultants
- Josephine County Chamber of Commerce
- National Association Family Child Care
- Association for Talent Development
- Daughters of the American Revolution
Cynde earned a BS in Business Administration from Southern Oregon University and an AAS in Business and Early Childhood Education from Rogue Community College. She is trained as a Nurse Aide and Community Health Worker. When she is not working, she enjoys gardening, and her furbabies.